|CS:GO Update Released 9/10/2014|
11.09.2014 - 14:00 Uhr - bOOn
Release Notes for 9/10/2014
- Updated a large number of systems necessary for the Linux client.
- “kill” command is no longer possible in competitive matchmaking matches (except during warmup).
- Fix for CTs not speaking their radio lines when throwing an Incendiary grenade.
- Voice status text now shows the player location for teammates.
- Radio command location text is now colored in chat.
- Planted bomb status now displays for spectators.
- Improved some inventory, inspect and economy audio feedback.
- Operation Breakout is on sale.
|CS:GO Update Released 9/2/2014|
03.09.2014 - 08:04 Uhr - bOOn
Release Notes for 9/2/2014
- The CZ75-Auto has been moved from the P250 slot to the Tec9/Five-seveN slot and its price has been raised to $500.
- Flashbang blast and HE grenade explosion damage now travels through water volumes (thanks starix)
- Buy time in official competitive config has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- Teamkill money penalty in official competitive config has been changed to -$300.
|CS:GO Random Maps Server|
29.08.2014 - 14:58 Uhr - bOOn
Neben dem bestehenden CS:GO Random Maps Server A, wurde ein zweiter CS:GO Random Maps Server B erstellt:
- weniger Standard- dafür aber mehr Custom Maps
- gekoppeltes Ranking (2 Server -> 1 Rangliste)
Das Rankingsystem dieser beiden Server ist gekoppelt, d.h. egal auf welchem Server ihr spielt, es zählt auf beiden Servern für euer Ranking.
Hf & GL
|CS:GO Update Released 8/27/2014|
29.08.2014 - 14:12 Uhr - bOOn
Release Notes for 8/27/2014
- Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
- Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon inaccuracy when scoped.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases a bullet didn’t know it had penetrated a player hitbox if it started by penetrating another surface first and hadn’t exited before “hitting” the hitbox.
- Fixed weapon damage falloff distances getting reset every time a surface was penetrated, which allowed weapons to shoot farther than they should if they penetrated an object first (like the sawedoff).
- Terminated birthday party.
- Increased Zeus price to 400.
- Fixed a regression with fov_cs_debug convar.
|CS:GO Update Released|
11.07.2014 - 09:04 Uhr - FallGuy
Release Notes for 7/10/2014
- Introduced the new eSports 2014 Summer Case.
- Added quick link to Operation Journal on player profile.
- Added several new missions to the mission drop list.
- If you have two missions that you haven’t been able to complete for some time and you are eligible for next mission drop, you are now allowed to delete one of your current missions.
- Journal will auto-close when a competitive match is found.
- When exiting a lobby, the mission panel now enables properly.
- Fixed an overlapping mission panel in Play With Friends lobby.